Refund and Course Rescheduling policy
Thank you for buying our courses. We want to make sure that our users have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information, assessing, and purchasing our training courses, whether it may be for online or classroom training courses.
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training
Maxonlinetraining, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrolments, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case Maxonlinetraining cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 10% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Classroom Training
- There is no refund policy . The refund request will not be accepted if you have accessed more than 10% of the e-learning course or have attended the online classroom training for more than 1 day’s session.
- Note: All refunds will be processed within 20 working days of receipt of the refund request.
- No refund will be provided on discounted courses.
- If the delegate doesn’t turn up on the given schedule then no refund will be provided.
Cancellation & Refunds: Self Paced Learning
- No refund will be done for Self Paced courses.
- No refund will be provided , If anytime found course is been shared with others / multiple users or intention of course purchase is to copy the material/ Content , access will be blocked at the same time.
- No refund will be provided on discounted courses irrespective of online or e-learning course.
Note – Every dispute, difference ,or question which may at any time arise between the parties hereto or any person claiming under them , touching or arising out of or in respect of this agreement or the subject matter thereof shall be referred to sole Arbitrator by the first party , the award passed by the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The Venue of Arbitration will be Jaipur ( Rajasthan ) . All and any disputes shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of Courts of Jaipur ( Rajasthan) , India
Course Rescheduling Policy
In case Maxonlinetraining reschedules the training event, the options available to the delegate are:
- 100% refund will be made, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the delegate’s schedule.
- The delegate would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience on any date of scheduled training.
- The delegate, if wishes to, can send his/her replacement. However, this should be intimated to Maxonlinetraining at least 3 days ahead of the event date.
Whereas, if for some unforeseen reasons, a delegate wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
- If the request of rescheduling is received ahead of 72 hours for online training or 5 days for offline training, 10% of registration fee will be charged.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats for all types of training we offer.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 72 hours or less for online and 4 days or less for offline, no refund will be made to the delegate. However you can opt for replacement policy.