About the Company
- www.maxonlinetraining.com ( the “Site”, the “Website”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”), the courses available on site and the training that provided after an onsite purchase, are fully managed, owned and maintained by Max Online Training Institute.
By (a) using the Company Products, or (b) by opting for any online training session for yourself or for any other individual, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth by us.
- By using the Company Products, you agree to accept the company’s set terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the terms, you have the right to not use all or any portion of the company’s product.
- The term “user(s)/you” means and includes all persons including any individual who is opting for this course or any related internal affiliates, who have agreed to collaborate with us.
- Max Online Training IT Courses products allows users to learn IT Courses online with proper live interactive training classes.
- You understand and agree with the said terms after using any of our products.
- Company reserves the right to change, modify or configure any said terms without any prior notice. For updated Terms and Conditions of Max Online Training, visit our terms and conditions page frequently
- The user may get valuable feedback and offers on Course pricing, product customisation information and any other mailed offers, that is solely usable by the receiver and is not permitted to redistribute the given offer to any other individual without the authority’s permission.
Fees & Taxes
- Surfing our site (maxonlinetraining.com) is fully free. We provide a free Demo lecture for any of our listed courses after mutually set terms and conditions at the time of Demo session enrollment. Taxes will be extra and will be disclosed at the time of payment for any of our courses
Specific Obligations of users using the site
- If you are under the age of 13, you must grant permission before registering for our IT courses.
- You must read every detail minutely before opting for any course.
- You must not redistribute or reproduce any portion or full video lectures to anyone via offline or online.
- You agree that the Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage faced for using third-party services like payment mediums and any other associated third party scripts into our website.
Termination of Services
- We have full right to terminate any of Company’s service at any point of time, if found any breach or leaking of data, without any prior notice, to maintain and safeguard the services provided by our top IT trainers.